Centrum Advance 50+ is designed to give your body the right nutrients at the right levels as you get older to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet. With the added benefit of Lutein for healthy eyes, and Lycopene for a healthy heart, Centrum Advance 50+ is complete from A to Zinc.
Compared to Centrum Advance, it contains increased levels of selected vitamins such as some B group vitamins for energy, and antioxidants such as Vitamin E to help support immunity. Centrum Advance 50+ is also a source of calcium. Adequate dietary calcium helps to maintain bone health which is important as we get older.
Centrum Advance 50+ is suitable for men & women aged over 50 years who lead busy, active lifestyles.
Centrum Advance 50+ does not contain excessive levels of vitamins and minerals but is developed with levels close to the RDIs as the role of a multivitamin is to supplement the diet, not replace it. Centrum Advance 50+ is ideal for filling nutritional gaps in your diet.
- Vitamin A (As Retinyl Acetate) 300mcg R.E.#
- Lutein 500mcg
- Lycopene 600mcg
- Betacarotene 1.8mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 2.18mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.2mg
- Nicotinamide 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 8mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 90mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate) 75mg
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 25mcg
- Biotin 45mcg
- Folic Acid 300mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate 10.8mg
- Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg) 200mg
- Phosphorus (As Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 50mg
- Potassium (As Sulfate) 80mg
- Chromium (As Chloride) 100mcg
- Copper (As Sulfate) 0.5mg
- Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 150mcg
- Iron (As Ferrous Fumarate) 4mg
- Magnesium (As Oxide) 50mg
- Manganese (As Sulfate) 3.5mg
- Selenium (As Sodium Selenate) 55mcg
- Zinc (As Oxide) 7.5mg