Dietary vitamin deficiency may result if a child is a fussy or tardy eater, has a poor appetite or is recovering from illness. Centrum Kids Incremin Iron mixture helps when your children won't eat.
Centrum Kids Incremin Iron mixture is available in a great tasting cherry flavoured, sugar free oral liquid, for children of all ages. Check with your healthcare professional on suitability.
Centrum Kids Incremin Iron mixture does not contain excessive levels of vitamins but is developed with levels close to the RDIs to supplement the diet, not replace it. Centrum Kids Incremin Iron mixture is ideal for kids where dietary intake may result from fussy eating, poor appetite or recovering from illness.
Children over 2 years:
Children under 2 years:
- 5mL or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- This product contains 4.09/5mL of sorbitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Lysine hydrochloride 150mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1) 5mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6) 2.5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 12.5mcg
- Iron (as Ferric pyrophosphate) 5mg