Infant gripes in the tummy, colic, wind, minor tummy upsets. When Baby experiences those low down gripes.
Dosage and Administration
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient, Australian Therapeutic Goods Department (TGA) list the main ingredient Dill as safe to use for infants, if minor upsets occur from using the preparation reduce the dosage.
- If gripe symptoms continue consult your health care professional.
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners
- Note: the inclusion of a small amount of ethanol assists in the suspension of active
- Not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Newborn infants 5 – 10 drops from a medical dropper
- 1-6 months 2.5 5ml
- 6-24 months 5- 10ml
- Children over 2 years 10-15ml
- Mix with cooled boiled water
- Give slowly by spoon OR with a little water in a bottle. Best taken after meals
- Can be mixed with juice or formula.