- Reducing the change of scar tissue forming
- Help heal old acne and other blemish
- Antioxidant properties protect cell membranes form damaged
- Help prevents tight dry skin
- Help diminish strech marks
- Protect against the visible sigh of ageing
- Assists to repair dry skin
- Reduces the occurrence of new wrinkles (slows down the ageing process of the skin)
D-1 Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).Caution :
Formulation: Each drop contains 25 I.U. of dl-Alpha Tocopheryl-Acetate (Vitamin E)
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient. It has enormous beneficial properties to the body through its cells regeneration, protective and moisturising qualities. The qualities play a significant role in skin healing and the fight against skin ageing by slowing down the ageing process.
Assist cellular regeneration, help nourish and protect new cell growth for dry and damaged skin and help control skin ageing.
Burns, Abrasions and Skin rashes
- Minor Burns
- Dry Carcked Skin
- Scar Tissues
- Irritations & Abrasions
- Strecth Marks
- Help protect against premature ageing
Apply drops of oil to the affected area at least twice a day and cover with lint or gauze if necessary
Apply generously at least twice a day for 100 days as scars heal at 1% per day
Dry, cracked and dehydrated skin
Massage oil gently into skin morning and night, and whenever skin feels dry and depleted. Use on the face, neck hands and legs as a moisturizing treatment. Helps soften dry rough areas including knees, elbows and feet.
Seek medical advice for more serious skin conditions. If irritation develops discontinue use. Store below 30 C