SPF 50+ , Australian Made & Owned, NEW Formulations, GREATER Protection, NEW attractive packaging, SAME great quality
- May assist in preventing some skin cancers
- May reduce the risk of some skin cancers
- 4 hours water resistant
- Can aid in the prevention of
- Premature ageing
- Solar keratosis
Key Sun Zinke SPF 50+ superior formulations also include:
- Vitamin E Antioxidant and skin moisturiser
- Aloe Vera Skin conditioning and soothing
Using CLEAR ZINKE can aid in the prevention of premature skin cancer.
How to use:
- Apply liberally and evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming.
- Reapply frequently after swimming, towel-drying or exercising.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation develops, discontinue. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- STORE BELOW 30°C.
Active Ingredients: Octocrylene 100mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 50 mg/g, Zinc Oxide 50 mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g
Contains: Phenoxyethanol and Hydroxybenzoates. Paraben FREE