SINGLE DOSE TREATMENT FOR ATHLETE'S FOOT
Lamisil Once® is a unique anti-fungal product that requires just one application to treat athlete's foot (tinea pedis interdigitalis). It is convenient and has the shortest treatment time of any tinea treatment product available.
Lamisil Once® is easy to use – after spreading the formula on the skin, an invisible film forms. The film allows the active ingredient to continuously fight the fungal infection over an extended period of days, without needing to apply additional product.
All other anti-fungal treatments require a longer treatment time, ranging from 7 days to 28 days, and many also require three applications per day to effectively eliminate athlete's foot (tinea between the toes). Lamisil Once®, however, needs to be applied just once.
Formula and use
How it works
An anti-fungal product is necessary to treat tinea. The active ingredient in Lamisil Once® - terbinafine – fights the infection by not only preventing growth of the fungi, but by killing the fungal cells.
Lamisil Once® has a gentle formula that is suitable for irritated and sensitive skin caused by fungal infection. It can be applied directly to the infected areas.
What Lamisil Once® is used for
Lamisil Once® is used to treat athlete's foot (tinea between the toes).
- Wash both feet and hands and dry thoroughly.
- Remove the cap from the tube and apply Lamisil Once® to both feet, even in areas where your skin looks healthy. Most people with athlete's foot have infection on both feet, even when symptoms, such as itching and scaling, are present on only one foot. Treating both feet at the same time may help prevent re-infection.
- Use roughly half the contents of the tube for each foot, as needed to cover the skin. Finish one foot before treating the other.
- Apply to each foot with the fingers. Firstly apply Lamisil Once® between, under and all over the toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot. It is important to treat your whole foot as not all infected areas show symptoms.
- Spread Lamisil Once® quickly and evenly. Do not massage into the skin. Do not apply a second application to the skin.
- Treat the other foot in the same way.
- Leave the product to dry for 1-2 minutes. Lamisil Once® will quickly dry to become a colourless film.
- Replace the cap on the tube and discard any remaining product. Do not keep the product or give the remaining product to other people.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the application.
- You may wear socks and shoes once the film has dried.