Double strength for fast relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain. Ideal for frequent sufferers
Antacids rapidly neutralise excess stomach acid, relieving indigestion, heartburn and upset stomach. The anti-flatulent quickly relieves wind pain by dissipating excess gas bubbles in the stomach. If you are a regular sufferer, MYLANTA® Double Strength is recommended.Benefits of MYLANTA® Double Strength
- Double strength for fast relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain.
- Pleasant mint flavour.
MYLANTA® Double Strength contains the same active ingredients as MYLANTA® Original but has double strengths of Magnesium Hydroxide and Aluminium Hydroxide for fast relief of indigestion and heartburn. MYLANTA® Double Strength also contains Simethicone to relieve wind pain and flatulence.
Available in 200ml and 500ml bottles; and (2go) 24 and 48 tablet packs.Dosage:
Active Ingredients:Each 10ml of liquid contains:
- Liquid - 5 - 10 ml of liquid 3-4 times daily.
- Tablets - 1 -2 tablets chewed 3-4 times daily
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium Hydroxide 800mg
- Aluminium Hydroxide-Dried 800mg
- Simethicone 60mg
- Butyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.2mg/ml
- Propyl Hydroxybenzonate 0.3mg/ml as preservatives
- Also contains Saccharin Sodium and Lactose.
Warnings: You should consult your doctor if:
- Magnesium Hydroxide 400mg
- Aluminium Hydroxide-Dried 400mg
- Simethicone 30mg
- Free from lactose, gluten and Saccharin sodium
- Contains Sorbitol & Xylitol. May have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea in some people.
- You have been taking MYLANTA® antacids continuously for 14 days
- Symptoms include: vomiting, blood or coffee grain like material in faeces
- Before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Before use if you have kidney disease.
Caution: Do not take MYLANTA® Double Strength within 2 hours of taking any medication for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, epilepsy, arthritis, gout, bacterial or fungal infection. MYLANTA® antacids may reduce the effectiveness of these medications. If pregnant, do not exceed the recommended dose unless under medical supervision.