Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a hormone which is produced in pregnancy and may be detected in the urine by most pregnancy tests by the end of the first week of pregnancy.
In-stream tests do not require the collection of a urine sample and are performed by holding the test device directly in the urine stream.BENEFITS OF PREGNOSIS
- Simple: Pregnosis In-stream is a simple, easy-to-use, one-step test
- Fast: results in as little as three minutes
- Convenient: may be used at any time of the day
- Sensitive: Pregnosis can detect hCG at concentrations of 25IU/L
- Accurate: over 99% accuracy in laboratory tests
- Value for money: Pregnosis is one of the most affordable pregnancy tests in the market
- Consumer support: a toll-free telephone number is available
Warning: For diagnostic use only. Not for internal use.