Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, Rocktape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes. Rocktape is more than just a fashion accessory and is a valuable tool to assist with performance enhancement, athlete recovery and injury prevention.
Key benefits of using Rocktape:
Key reasons to choose Rocktape:
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key features of Rocktape:
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
Each roll has 5 metres of Rocktape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
for more information and videos on how to use rocktape.