- Works to numb the pain of sore gums
- Contains an antiseptic to stop infection, and
- Soothes and cools the inflamed gums.
SM-33 is the only teething gel with a local anaesthetic to effectively numb the gums. It is an ideal temporary pain relief for transient mouth ulcers, denture ulcers, abrasions and inflammation of the gums, palate and tongue.
SM-33 contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
SM-33 is available in 2 formulations; gel or a liquid.
Directions for use:
- Apply about a pea-sized amount of the gel to the tip if a clean finger and massage well into the affected area.
- Re-apply when necessary, leaving at least three hours between applications.
- Do not exceed this dose.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time.
- Excessive or prolonged use can be harmful.
- Do not use in infants under 6 months unless advised by a doctor.