Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream captures the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil to treat dry or inflamed skin conditions.
Gently soothes and relieves minor skin irritations.
Features and Benefits
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia’s natural antiseptic
Directions for Use
- Contains naturally derived ingredients
- Lower potential skin sensitisation risk due to lower para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Suitable for larger areas of the body
- Light and easily absorbed by the skin
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
- Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
- For external use only Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.