Fast-Acting eye drop formula for red eyes.
GETS THE RED OUT®.
For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% - Redness reliever
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 15° to 25°C
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.